Reiki Classes in Kansas City; In-Person and Online Options Available!
Are you looking into Reiki classes in Kansas City? Karen Harrison offers courses from beginner to mastery level. Reiki classes in Kansas City teach the practice of Reiki, a form of energy healing, and Karen Harrison, a Reiki Master, teaches these courses for you to learn how to use Reiki to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual healing.
Reiki is of Japanese origin – Rei, meaning spiritual consciousness, and Ki, which means life force energy. It helps a person’s natural ability to heal physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method everyone can use. Karen Harrison offers all levels of Reiki classes in Kansas City, including energy basics, both in person and online. During Reiki sessions, Karen Harrison, Reiki Master at Whole Life Center, can connect via telephone or Zoom and determine where you need Reiki healing in your body with Byosen Scanning.
Reiki classes usually consist of both theoretical and practical instruction. Students learn about the history of Reiki, the principles and techniques of Reiki, and how to channel the flow of energy. They will also practice Reiki on themselves and others under the guidance of Karen Harrison. Reiki is a subtle channeling of Ki (energy) through touch or intention to restore balance to a person whose energy is weak, uneven, or blocked. If you’ve ever wanted to take Reiki classes to expand your knowledge, no matter the level you’re currently at, look no further than Karen Harrison at the Whole Life Center. Karen Harrison offers Reiki classes in Kansas City from beginner to mastery levels. The courses offered are as follows:
- Beginning Reiki Classes – Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki I and Reiki II. They are taught together during a two-day intensive. This class is a combination of lectures, experience, and discussion. You’ll receive practice time to use all the techniques as well.
- ICRT Animal Reiki I & II: a two-day workshop where you will learn to offer Animal Reiki to all species of animals. This energy differs from human Reiki as it includes the Animal Reiki Placement. To take this Reiki class, you must complete level 2 Reiki.
- USUI/Holy Fire III Reiki Master: This course is intended for Reiki practitioners wanting to strengthen their healing energy. By the end of the 3-day intensive, you can teach Reiki I through master, if you choose. This class requires six months of practice at the Reiki II level.
- ICRT Animal Reiki Master: This 3-day Reiki class provides Animal Reiki energy, plus tools and techniques needed to practice with animals and teach Animal Reiki with skill and expertise. Upon completion of this course, you can teach Animal Reiki I & II and master classes, both in person and online. The prerequisites for this course include completing Animal Reiki 1 and 2 and the human mastery level.
- Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki Master: This new form of Reiki introduced by the ICRT – both powerful but gentle and provides purification, healing, and guidance. Karuna, meaning “compassionate action,” is a profound, peaceful healing energy. You must have six months of practice and integration at the master level.
Karen’s classes fill fast, so hurry and register today! To register for the class, click on the date and location of the course you want to take in the calendar. It will take you to an online form with complete info about the class and online registration, where you can pay your deposit or payment in full. Whether you are interested in taking Reiki classes in Kansas City, in-person or online learning, the Whole Life Center offers a class to meet your needs. If you are interested, please contact Karen Harrison at (816) 523-4440 or visit our online form to email us requesting more information.