Reiki Classes with Karen Harrison Offers Lectures, Discussion, and Experience
Reiki classes are instructional courses that teach individuals the principles and techniques of Reiki healing. These classes are typically led by experienced Reiki masters or teachers who provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Reiki principles, history, and practical applications. Reiki helps a person’s natural ability to heal physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Karen Harrison teaches Reiki classes at Whole Life Center in Kansas City – sign up for one today!
Reiki classes are structured to accommodate students at different levels, ranging from beginners to advanced practitioners. Reiki classes can vary in duration and intensity, ranging from short introductory workshops to comprehensive training programs that span several days. Some classes also provide certification upon completion, allowing individuals to practice Reiki professionally or offer their services as Reiki practitioners. Karen provides Reiki classes in Kansas City, including energy basics, both in person and online. Reiki classes usually consist of both theoretical and practical instruction. Students learn about the history of Reiki, the principles and techniques of Reiki, and how to channel and direct the flow of energy. They also could practice Reiki on themselves and others under the guidance of Karen Harrison. Some common components of Karen’s Reiki classes include:
- Beginning Reiki Classes – Usui/Holy Fire III, Reiki I, and Reiki II: Reiki 1 and 2 are taught together during a two-day intensive. This class is a combination of lectures, experiences, and discussions. You’ll receive practice time to practice using all the techniques as well.
- ICRT Animal Reiki I & II: a two-day workshop where you will learn to offer Animal Reiki to all species of animals. This energy is different from human Reiki as it includes Animal Reiki Placement. To take this Reiki class, you must complete level 2 Reiki.
- USUI/Holy Fire III Reiki Master: This course is for Reiki practitioners wanting to strengthen their healing energy. By the end of the 3-day intensive, you can teach Reiki I through Master – if you choose. This class requires six months of practice at the Reiki II level.
- ICRT Animal Reiki Master: this 3-day Reiki class provides Animal Reiki energy, plus tools and techniques needed to practice with animals and teach Animal Reiki with skill and expertise. Upon completion of this course, you can teach Animal Reiki I & II and master classes – both in person and online. The prerequisites for this course include completing Animal Reiki 1 and 2 and a human mastery level.
- Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki Master: this new form of Reiki introduced by the ICRT – both powerful but gentle and provides purification, healing, and guidance. Karuna, meaning “compassionate action,” is a deep, peaceful healing energy. You must have six months of practice and integration at the master level.
For Reiki sessions, Karen Harrison, Reiki Master at Whole Life Center, can connect via telephone, Zoom, or in-person and determine where you need Reiki healing in your body with Byosen Scanning.
Karen’s classes fill fast, so hurry and register today! To register for the class, click on the date and location of the course you want to take on this page: https://www.karenharrison.net/class-descriptions/register-for-a-class/. It will take you to an online form with complete info about the class and online registration, where you can pay your deposit or payment in full. Whether you are interested in taking Reiki classes in Kansas City, in person, or online, the Whole Life Center offers a class to meet your needs. If you are interested, please contact Karen Harrison at (816) 523-4440 or visit our online form to email us requesting more information.