Essential Oils Classes In Kansas City – Gifting For The Holidays
Essential oils classes are the perfect holiday gift and now is the perfect time to learn about essential oils. Check out Dream Builders YL Team YouTube channel here for classes we have had and recorded. We have classes in person and online. Classes teach students what essential oils are, how they are made, how to use them and where to get the highest quality essential oils to be found anywhere.
- Grade A – Therapeutic Grade, made from organically grown plants and distilled at low temperatures. 100% Pure. Unadulterated. No added synthetics or ingredients. Represents a very small margin of Essential Oils in the marketplace.
- Grade B – Natural Grade. May be labeled organic or therapeutic, however, may have added ingredients to enhance aroma or volume. May contain synthetics, pesticides, fertilizers, chemical extenders, or carrier oils.
- Grade C – Perfume Grade or Synthetic. Often contain adulterating chemicals. They usually use solvents, for example, hexane, to gain a higher yield of oil per harvest. Solvents can be cancerous and are in many store-bought oils. They may also be diluted 80-95 percent with alcohol. Because there are no labeling regulations, some may be inaccurately labeled as “pure” or “therapeutic.”
- Grade D – “Floral Waters” – Aromatic only and is usually a byproduct of Grade A distillation. After all the oil is pulled out, the leftover trash water is sold to companies which will fill 5 percent of the bottle with this “leftover trash water”, fill the rest with carriers, and label it “pure”. Often used in hair and skin beauty products. Contains minimal essential oils. Often synthetic or adulterated.
Today essential oils are used in aromatherapy and the pharmaceutical industry. Pastes and oils from plants are used to manufacture pills, powders, suppositories, medicinal cakes and salves.
- Skin support
- Respiratory support
- Immune support
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- Detoxification of the body
- How to promote relaxation and better sleep
- Sugar Scrub
- Body Butter
- Hand Cream
- Outside annoyance spray
- Room Spritzers
- After sun care
A gift of Essential Oils Classes is the perfect gift for each person on your list, giving that individual something that will enhance their life. Sharing the gift of natural health and well-being with your friends, family and relatives show thoughtfulness and indicate a nurturing spirit. You can’t fail when you gift someone with essential oils and/or classes.
- Essential oils for emotions
- Essential Oils for cravings
- Essential oils for Moms and Babies
- Essential oils for Yoga
- Essential oils for dogs
- Skin care with essential oils
- Savvy Mineral Makeup
- How to use a diffuser and what to diffuse
- Oils of the Bible
- Winter Wellness
- Back to School with Essential Oils
- Oils for sleep time
My classes at Whole Life Center are enhanced with the use of Young Living essential oils. You can obtain an essential oils starter kit by contacting Karen Harrison. Call 816-523-4440 if you need more information or help selecting the right oils.
Click here to visit Karen’s WEBSITE