Essential Oils Classes
Essential Oils Classes – Application & Benefits
Essential oils classes teach others how essential oils are obtained, and how they can be used. An essential oil is a highly concentrated natural oil derived from plants – shrubs, trees, flowers, roots, herbs, fruit rinds and more, and contains many different compounds when distilled properly. The oil is extracted from the most potent part of a plant, using a variety of distillation methods – cold pressing, resin tapping, and steam distallation, to name a few.
What Will Essential Oils Classes Teach You?
Essential oils classes teach application and use of the oils. Students will gain knowledge of how to safely and effectively apply essential oils topically and internally. The oils can be used by massaging into your skin, ingested, or by inhaling the vapor. You will learn how to use the oils to support various body systems, including:
- Skin support
- Respiratory support
- Occasional body discomfort
- Immune support
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- Detoxification of the body
- How to promote relaxation and better sleep
- Support for your pets
Who Benefits From Essential Oils Classes
Anyone and everyone can benefit by taking essential oils classes. Essential oils have been used since the earliest times. Historical records supported by substantial evidence has shown that the Egyptians were using aromatic oils as early as 4500 B.C.E. The three wise men gifted the newborn baby Jesus with Frankincense and Myrrh. In ancient times essential oils were used in cosmetics and for making soothing ointments. Today, essential oils are used extensively in aromatherapy. The pharmaceutical industry uses pastes and oil made from plants to manufacture pills, powders, suppositories, medicinal cakes and salves.
Students of Essential oils classes learn how to diffuse essential oils for use in the home and for personal use or a specific application for a family member or friend.
Learn how essential oils:
- Support musculo-skeletal, circulatory, endocrine, respiratory and immune systems.
- Support brain health
- Help maintain a healthy weight.
- Support emotional and spiritual health.
- Make non-toxic household cleaning products.
Classes are offered in:
- Back to school with essential oils
- Essential oils for emotions
- Cooking with Essential Oils
- Raindrop Technique
- Essential oils for Moms and Babies
- Essential oils for Yoga
- Aromatherapy at the End of Life
- Aromatherapy and Reflexology
- Essential Oils and Gardening
- Aromatherapy at the Office
- Essential oils for pets
- Essential Oil Blending
- Aromatherapy and Beauty
And many more!
You can find out more about essential oils classes by contacting Karen Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking out this page on the website: https://www.karenharrison.net/essential-oils/young-living-essential-oils/. Or call 816-523-4440.