Essential Oil Classes: How To Safely Use Essential Oils During Cold and Flu Season
Essential oil classes at Whole Life Center in Kansas City cover a wide range of topics, including how to use essential oils to help boost immunity during cold and flu season. You may already know that essential oils offer amazing benefits to help improve whole-body health. But most people are not aware of WHY they work, or HOW to use them successfully.
At Whole Life Center, essential oils classes are enhanced with using Young Living Essential Oils, which are of the highest quality, therapeutic and organic oils. Students will learn what essential oils are, how the oils are extracted, how they can be combined to create unique aromatic compounds, and how the compounds can be used to enhance both physical and emotional health.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant derivatives obtained from plants, flowers, and more. The oils contain many different useful compounds and have many uses in the pharmaceutical industry and in aromatherapy.
Anyone can benefit from essential oil classes at Whole Life Center in Kansas City, which is enhanced with the use of Young Living essential oils. There are 4 categories of essential oils, each having different qualities, which are:
- Grade A – Therapeutic Grade, made from organically grown plants and distilled at low temperatures. 100% Pure. Unadulterated. No added synthetics or ingredients.
- Grade B – Natural Grade. Sometimes labeled organic or therapeutic, may have added ingredients to enhance aroma or volume.
- Grade C – Perfume Grade or Synthetic. Often contain adulterating chemicals. They usually use solvents, which can be cancerous.
- Grade D – Aromatic only and usually a byproduct of Grade A distillation. Often synthetic or adulterated.
During our essential oil classes, students will learn how the oils can:
- boost your immunity,
- support physical wellness,
- promote healthy respiratory function,
- relax for sleep time,
- soothe your head,
- and calm your children.
Various essential oils have been used as folk remedies for centuries. Some scientific studies have revealed all sorts of benefits.
My essential oils classes are offered in Kansas City, St Louis, Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma City, and Omaha, and online. Check out recorded classes at Dream Builders YL Team YouTube Channel. You may call or visit my website for class schedules and other information.